Wednesday, May 24, 2006

WOOOOO!!!!

If you are dead or possibly don't give a shit, then you wouldn't know that Taylor Hicks WON American Idol!!! WOOOO HOO!!! We almost missed it too! Our DVR cut off RIGHT after he announced the name! It was an awesome show. Loved it! I'm sure Janelle and Annette will share in my excitement am I right ladies?



I had a great day off. I tried to sleep late, but got a phone call at 9am and couldn't fall back asleep, I guess thats what happens when you get straight 10 hours of sleep, you're body's like "okay, we're fully charged and ready to function... why are we wasting the rest of the day sleeping... uh.. hungry... trying to make a baby here... a little help please" yeah. I totally just narriated a whole thought sequence for my body....

Karissa ignored me all day today, even though all I was trying to do is tell her I got to meet Guns and Roses this afternoon. (okay so I didn't but thats what I told her and she STILL didn't answer the phone)


Cute Hubby quote for the day: "You're eyelashes are pretty today"

Me: They are the same eyelashes I've been wearing forever
Him: They look different today, are you wearing that eye liner junk?
Me: Yes, like i do everyday.
Him: Oh, well they're prettier today.

reason #29034 why I love The Husband.

2 comments:

BoneDaddy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Janelle said...

I am thrilled that Taylor got it instead of McPhee. It's about time they got another male Idol.