Tuesday, May 23, 2006

One more day until we find out who is the next American Idol! It is SOOOO Taylor. If not, then I wasted every Tuesday and Wednesday for the past 16 weeks.

We went shopping for couches today for our living room that has absolutely no furniture in it right now. Its not really a living room, as a dance floor. We saw some pretty good stuff.
I also got my car cleaned... which is a bigger deal than it sounds. I'm not a clean person when it comes to my car, inside or out. But now that I have that "new car" smell, I'll be more likely to keep it clean. After the wash, I found a bunch of scratches I didn't even know was there and a large CHUNK missing from the molding right under the drivers side door. I don't know how I missed it before, but I'm not happy about it. It looks like someone hit me. Whachya gonna do. Hopefully we'll get a more kid-friendly car soon anyway.

I have tomorrow off! WOO HOO!! I was considering going to DL to see my baby sister's first apartment, but decided I have too much unpacking and cleaning to do here. Some other day though. Well, the mouse is blinking red... that means I don't have much time before it dies.. stupid wireless, chargable pain in the ass...

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I have been in your car and I think you need to treat yourself to a nice dinner out with Kevin after that feat.

I am sure that Taylor is going to win it. If you think about it every idol is a woman except for Rueben...where the hell is he now anyway?..and Rueben's runner up, Clay, turned out more popular than him. They need a good male idol. Even Simon thinks Taylor should be the next idol.