Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My day off.... what do I do... POST about nothing, of course!

Great American Idol last night I must say. I think its time for Elliot to go home though, its either him or Paris. Kevin and I think its going to be Chris and Kathryn at the end... next week Paris will be kicked off, then Taylor... that is my prediction. It cool that they all get to sing two songs now.

They're doing construction on the water pipes next to our house so the water was turned off last night... you do NOT turn the water off on an unsuspecting pregnant woman who uses the bathroom every half hour. Thats just mean. SO I was so tired last night, I couldn't keep my eyes open. Blake was talking to me, and in mid sentence I fell asleep and he's like "okay I think its time for me to go home now" How rude that I fall asleep when someone is talking to me! SOrry Blake! He forgives me with the excuse that my body is busy making a baby, so it doesn't have time to care about anything else.

I'm goin' to DL today to spend some time with Amanda, whom I miss dearly. ANd to see my family of course, but I haven't seen Amanda for like a month and a half! We're going to go out and eat, and if I'm lucky I'll be able to talk her into going to the bar to play some naked man photo hunt :) What? I'm pregnant and married, not DEAD or anything! Kevin can look at strippers and I can look at the naked men on Photo Hunt. :P Maybe win a new pair of shoes at the blackjack table. Yeah right, I'd probably fall asleep and drool on my chips :)

I have't been to DL since the big announcement, and I'm sure the news of the baby has spread like wild fire on fire. So I'm ready to be bombarded with "CONGRATS!!" and the such. But I'll post more on Friday when I'm back. Right now I have a doctors appointment.... you know, THAT kind of doctor... and THAT kind of appointment... ew. But I get tested for things like HIV, and Hepitites, and all the STD's I know that I DON'T have... but have to pay for the tests anyway because it is policy. I know i don't hav any of those things... why do they HAVE to test me, seriously.

2 comments:

Karissa (mommy) said...

I hope you have TONS of fun at your doctors appointment. ;) I wondered why it's policy to check for all types of diseases too. I guess it makes sense so that they can prevent the kid from getting anything, but it should be free then or something. Or at least free if they find out your are clean and everything. Oh well...

That is funny that you fell asleep while Blake was talking to you. I'm excited for when you start losing your mind and the stories you'll be telling...good times, good times...

Liz said...

Yup, that appt is da bomb....once you get to the weekly "let's check how things are going" down there appts, then you lose all sense of privacy. Your doctor gets to see a side of you in bright light that you try to hide even from the hubby. (hope that made you laugh a little!)

Hope all the test come back with good news.