Wednesday, May 17, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

My mom turns 29 today... Yeah I know, the math is difficult, but trust me, it works. I'm 25.... minus the square root of 42, divided by the space time continueum, times taco, add 2.539 and you come up with 29.


We got our house today. It was easy... sign here, initial here, sign here, read this sign, sign, sign, initial, sign... about 100 times. Theres lots more to the story and I, or course, got the big cheesy picture of me and Kevin standing in front of the SOLD sign... I'll post more later. I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM!!! I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO much! I can't wait to see you on Saturday! *HUGS* and XXXXXX

We're catching up on our DVR recordings from yesterday... Scrubs, Real world, you get the idea... we just watched tonights AMerican Idol... bye Elliot... it was your time. Sorry Janelle, now you're gonna have to be Taylor fans with Kevin and I!

3 comments:

Karissa (mommy) said...

i really love your new house! obviously, isabella loves the basement stairs. :) i think she will be spending most of her time on the stairs in the future.

Penny said...

Hey I love the way you do your math? Who taught you that any way? And how does the "taco" fit in there? I thought that was something you eat. Well I'm not going to complain "Yay... I'm 29"

Janelle said...

My mom has made me convert into a Taylor fan. To be honest with you, I think Taylor is going to be the next Americal Idol.