Saturday, April 29, 2006

Why... why.

I am not offended too easily when it comes to being a woman. I can take jokes pretty well. I'm all about strippers doin' their thing for a livin' and I don't get too upset when women act like idiots by pushin' up the boobs and wearing short skirts... because its not me, and they can do what ever they want if thats the image they like to portray... but why the hell do I feel offended by this Eminem video? I love it at the same time.. I love this song.. and I love the video... but I feel violated at the same time.... very confusing feelings. But here ya go... enjoy. Every line in the song is disgusting... yet I'm shakin' my ass in my chair... Eminem is a music genius...

4 comments:

Penny said...

Well...mmm What can I say It is a discusting vido, with a nice beat even your profile picture is getting into it. LOL Too bad they had to come up with the words they did and the pictures they use. At least it's a cartoon and not real people. So yeah uh that's my opinion.

Anonymous said...

I always listen to this song!!! I like it but I have never seen the video till now I don't know what to think. I guess all of the videos are like that these days. so I'm just use to it. I think that everyone thinks that if there is not a naked girl in it the video sucks or somthing. who knows.

Karissa (mommy) said...

you're offended because you are pregnant. those damn hormones. j/k!

i'm only going to say that to you for a little while longer because soon enough you might actually hit me if i say it. :)

Mr. Toast said...

I've never liked Eminem much, but even I was poppin' to this tune. What is it specifically that offends you about it? Is it the language, or the imagery, or what? Just curious.

PS: The whole time I was watching the video I was thinking how much more interesting it would be with live models instead of the cartoon characters. I am officially going to Hell.