Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Pack,Packers, Packidy, Pack, McPackers...

We have spent the night packing, it is oh so sad because our Apartment just looks empty and sad. All the pictures are off the walls, the bookshelves are empty, the candles are gone, and all the decorations have been taken down. Its like a shell of our home. *Tear* So it became all too real as to how soon we'll be gone. I really loved this apartment. It felt so homy, like it is OURS. It felt that way the very day we moved here, and its gonna be hard saying goodbye to this place. I feel more at home the 8 months we lived here, than the 2 years we lived in the UND housing apartment. I know our house will eventually feel like that too, I just can't wait to get settled in. But until then, I have to live in this empty apartment without Kevin until I move to GF. Coming home to nothing will be sad. Kevin is taking the computer :( but Butto is letting me borrow one of his computers... It just won't have my stuff on it. :(

Okay, and pity party is over in 5...4...3...2..1... ah..... anyway

We went to McDonalds and stole some McBoxes from their bin 0' boxen So hopefully our books won't smell like French fries or McFish. Still no update on Janelle. Brandi will prolly talk to her before I do. Our cells are dead, and somewhere between our new house, Kevin's car, and our apt. in DL... our battery charger ran off and joined a liberal cult of some sort. I.E. we have nothing to charge our phones with.

Yesterday was supposed to be the day the Census lady was supposed to call me and do our monthly employment/living expense quesionair. She's prolly panicing because she can't reach me. Oh well, since we're moving, we are disqualified form any further participation in the "volunteer" government study.

I don't have anything fun to say, I'm bored and wanted to post.

If you don't know who that is in my profile picture, its meatwad. I love aquateen hunger force. I don't know why, I just do. its prolly the same part of my brain that makes me watch entire episodes of "Drawn Together" and "Futurama" even though I've seen them all 2 times. But Meatwad is my favorite. Those writers are on crack. but it makes me laugh, so that is why he is my new profile pic.

3 comments:

Mrs S said...

I still see your profile pic as meg from family guy.

I'm sure you'll love your house once you get moved in. But your right that you had a great apartment your never going to find anything like that, in a good neighborhood, thats still in good shape anywhere else. I'm sure it is sad for you to move. But you'll be so much happier once your back.

Karissa (mommy) said...

you and doug seriously need to be together. then you can watch those damn cartoons together and be all sorts of artsy fartsy.

anyways, if you ever miss your home back in DL just come over to my house and play with bell-bell. she'll make you happy to be here. :)

Candy said...

I just cant help myself, Shake is my favorite, hes just such an ass.