Friday, January 27, 2006

gee willikers!

So bored *drool drool drool*

I'm at work, and it is really really slow.

Today is Kevin's last day here in Devils Lake. Tonight, we're driving to GF in my daddy's truck (thank you dad!) I've always liked road trips with Kevin. We sing loud to the music and dance in our seats and make fun of the songs that suck. We talk about stuff... and even though we've been together for a long time, we still manage to have new conversations. We eat junk food and it is just a fun time. But my Dad's truck doesn't have a CD player (seriously, Dad, get with the times here...its 2006) Kevin SOLD his iPod. why? I don't know. SO all we have is the good ol' FM dial. And in ND, radio stations are few and far between. On the highway you get a station, then it goes out, and the only station you can get is some christian country station. Its not until about a half hour out of GF that you start getting good stations. Maybe with my dads truck, we'll get more stations.

Tonight is Dougs birthday, he's turning a BILLION years old tomorrow. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOUGLAS JEREMY (oh yeah, I so went to the middle name)

I'm feeling pretty care free today. I'm surprized that all this moving stufff isn't getting me all worked up. I'm goin' with the flow and not stressed about one little thing. WHY? you might ask.

oh shit.... gotta do some work....

No comments: