Sunday, December 18, 2005

Today, I finished wrapping presents and addressing cards and such. I only have a couple people left on my list, and I know what I want to get them, I just have to wait for tomorrow when the stores open again. I fell in love with the fancy ribbon. It adds pizzaz to the gifts I think.

Ive been camped out in front of the TV wrapping and addressing and watching
Law and Order: SVU MARITHON! Thats right, all day law and order... I'm in heaven.

I have another Christmas rant: Salvation Army bell ringers. They seem to have lost their "umf" I mean they used to be all dressed up wearing a santa hat, and of course that red vest. I saw a kid about 12 (I'm sure doing community service or something) and he was sitting there staring off into the distance not ringing the bell in his hand. The other day I walked into Walmart and the guy didn't have his vest on, and he was leaning against the wall and kicking the floor in bordom. I know its volunteer stuff, but come on, I'm more willing to donate to someone ringing a bell, wearing a red vest thing, and saying "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!" I went into the mall in GF and there was a group of girls slumped around the big pot thing and gossiping about some guy named Connor and a girl named Taylor. No greeting, I even dropped some money in, no thank you. Where do they get these kids? Is it bonus point for English class?

Anyway, Kevin left Explorer page open. SO now I know my present. Now it is no longer a surprise. I know its my present because its on the confirm order page quantity 1. So smart.... but no common sense. I don't think he gets this present shopping thing very well. Thats okay, its the thought that counts anyway.

I can't believe that Janelle is ready to pop soon! 3 weeks right? wow... I can't wait, I hope its a boy. I think Cassie needs a nosey annoying brother to keep her in line.

1 comment:

ss69camaro said...

Ah damnit. You are right about the common sense thing though. Damn I hate when you are right. If I wasnt so sick I would.... I dont know....take this argument outside and have a go.