Sunday, December 18, 2005

Another email from my parents...

I thought this was pretty neat, I've never seen it before, here ya go::

Can you read this?

Olny srmat poelpe can.

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a
porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot
slpeling was ipmorantt!

if you can raed tihs psas it on !!

7 comments:

Karissa (mommy) said...

i guess i'm smart. woo hoo!!

BoneDaddy said...

Wow, that was fucked up! Except for the word "huh". That one was kind of easy.

ss69camaro said...

Holy shit....that is messed up. I guess when you think about it, they are right. How could we possibly read fast if we had to look at every letter. That is cool.

Mrs S said...

I was just skimming and didn't realize that the words were as fucked up as they were until i was done reading.

Janelle said...

When I was reading that post, I didn't think there were that many words mispelled until I went back and LOOKED at all of them. That is crazy.

Josie, group organizer said...

that's crazy, I was able to completely read it

Reese Family Values said...

I'm smart! I'm smart! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!! Now I want to find someone who can't read it. HEHEHEHE