Sunday, October 23, 2005

Weekend update

Doug, Karissa and Isabella came to town so we had a fun filled weekend! Friday night, the boys were going to practice, but Amadon and Josie didn't have a babysitter for Case so they didn't practice, so Doug, Karissa, Amber, Butto, Kevin and I decided to chill at our place for the evening. It was a lot of fun, and Amber modeled for me and I got some cute pics of her. On Saturday I relaxed all day on the couch, and did absolutely NOTHING. I didn't shower until about 5 pm, and the only reason I did that is because Doug and Karissa were coming by. Amadon called at 8:45 and said they found a sitter for Case so if the boys wanted to jam for a while they could. we met Josie, Amadon and Adele and the boys had a really productive jam session. They wrote almost an entire song and I think it is one of my favorites so far. In fact I've had it in my head on and off all day.

Adele is sooooo cute! I got to hold and feed her, I'm hooked. Now don't be thinking she was in the same darn room as the boys were. She was upstairs and slept through almost the whole thing.

Today Kevin and I went to Doug's Dad's and watched Green Bay get their asses handed to them on a platter. Took um' a while, but the Vikings finally pulled through after half time. Kevin is a GB fan and Karissa is hardcore Vikings fan, so it makes things interesting. Tom made awesome pork chops, potatos, beans and squash (mmm I love squash) and it was a really relaxing kind of day. The only thing on my to do list this weekend was laundry and thats what I'm gonna do now. It was really nice to have such a nice slow weekend. We did stuff but it was all layed back and relaxing. Next weekend I work in GF again (hopefully my last trip for a while)

3 comments:

Karissa (mommy) said...

Nasty! You ate the squash? You are soooo not my friend!

Penny said...

You always take good pictures. I was hoping that you would be home next week end. It's Dads birthday on Saturday and I was hoping you could get some pictures of Alicia. Seems like you are always in GF when she comes home for the weekend,well maybe next time.

Liz said...

Is Dwight's bday the 29th? So is Erik's! What a coincidence!