Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy "BOO!" Day

Kevin and I chilled at home tonight and watched a Most haunted places show on TV. We got a few groups of Trick or Treaters, but not that many. I was disappointed cause I bought the good candy... Reeses, Payday.... you know chocolate... the good stuff. Heck with that candy corn, or nerds assortment pack.. we went all out. Hersheys and name brand bars for us! So, we have some left over, guess its all for me then!

So in the spirit of Halloween, here is a site with pictures of ghosts... ooOOoooOOoOOoOOOooo... real ones too. This is the best site for ghost pics I think, I couldn't post the pictures because they are copywritten and won't let me save the pics, so I'll let you browse as you will... enjoy!

http://www.ghostresearch.org/ghostpics/

Later Ghouls!

2 comments:

Karissa (mommy) said...

I thought those pics were really good. Although I don't believe in any of that it's still entertaining to look at them and try to figure out how they did it, or what happened with the camera to make it look like that. Happy Halloween!!!

BoneDaddy said...

I liked how they showed how the pictures can be faked--I especially liked how they discouraged any entries of "orbs." That's usually the first thing used to prove existence of spirits.