Thursday, September 22, 2005

YAY for Photography!

So I now have the light kit in my posession. I'm so very grateful that Teresa is letting me borrow her lights! So of course, I set them up in my basement to test them out. They were easy to set up, and easy to use, and they helped me take really good pics of Kevin (erased already cause I need the space on my flash card) Now, I'm not worried about the wedding, I'm excited like I should be! Now I can spend less time worrying about lighting and apeture and be more concerned with posing and smiles!!

The shoot went well today, much better than Monday. Grinsteiner came up and started bossing us around, and Teresa just politely said "hey, we have two girls here to handle the boys' posing, so you don't have to do this, we got it covered, if we need you, we'll hollar." So he left. Not another peep, just said okay and left. It went faster, the kid's smiles were more sincere, and they didn't look like they were going to cry after they left!

So anyway, today has been a really good day, busy but good. I'll post pics of the wedding, and you can all see how beautiful the couple look on their very special day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

April!
Hey! I just browsed through your blogs...I can't sleep and just bumming around on the internet. How are you and Kevin? I miss you guys a lot...Hopefully DL is treating you good. Anyways, we have a lot of catching up to do!! I don't work again until Monday so give me a call when you get a chance~ Miss ya!
Angela

Penny said...

I'm glad to hear that someone put him (Grinstiner) in his place. Hope that the wedding goes well. Too bad you had to delete Kevin. I hope it didn't hurt him HE HE HE!! I know that was pretty lame sorry.

Josie, group organizer said...

Good luck with everything!

Karissa (mommy) said...

When you get time you should email me those pics from Isabella's birthday. I know you'll be out of town the next few days, so there's no hurry. If you need my email address just give me a call. Thanks!