Tuesday, September 20, 2005

This and That... and some of this... and that too...

I've been pretty busy! I'm headed to GF AGAIN (I was just there for the weekend working) I work an 8 hour desk shift then I'm driving back tonight so I can be to work tomorrow morning. I won't get home till about 1am, and I have to drive in the dark, which I hate this time of year because the deer are out like crazy.

I love my job at Ramsey Photo! I do what I like to do all day, and the pay is handy too :) We're going to Red Lake Falls, MN this weekend for a friend's wedding (CONGRATES JOHN AND JENNY IF YOU ARE READING THIS!) Pics to come on Monday. I'm doing the photography for the wedding and I'm borrowing someone's electronic flash kit so the pics should look pretty snazy.

Yesterday we (me and Teresa, who I'm helping do the photography for the school) took pics of the little kids football. I had the coach for a health teacher back in 8th grade. He is the biggest ASSHOLE I've ever met. I was setting up the shots for the individual pics of the team members and as I started shooting he says "those pictures are going to look like crap! You just ruined all those pics, now come on do it right, we want them to look good! The mouth piece is hanging off the helmet that looks HORRIBLE!!" I wanted to get up and punch him! OOooOOoooo he gets under my skin. No one would have seen that stupid mouth peice, and who the heck made him a professional. He set up the shots and did the posing, which was my JOB, and he was yelling at those poor kids and calling them names and making them feel very embarrassed in front of the others. I HATE HIM... theres more but I gotta go because I have to start driving to GF... Have a good week, I'll update soon.

8 comments:

Liz said...

Good luck at the wedding! I hope they give you free reign with the pictures.

BoneDaddy said...

Is it Grinsteiner coaching? He is a douchebag.
Tell John & Jenny congrats!

Penny said...

Well we know that coaches can be that way... but there's no excuse for them to talk to the kids like that. It's too bad for the kids to have to put up with that kind of abuse, that includes you. Won't he be suprised when he sees what a good job that I know you will do. Maybe he will choke on those words. Have fun at the wedding and I can't wait to see the pictures. I know they will be great!

Josie, group organizer said...

It must have been Grinsteiner. I don't think anyone has every liked him. He's very sexist and just an all around jerk.

April said...

Yup. DING DING DIN... it was Grinstiener... grr.. I have to work around him tomorrow too! It was funny, my boss and Teresa's husband (who is a pastor) were at the coffee shop talking about him and then after about 30minutes of ranting and badmouthing, someone kindly pointed out that they were seated right BEHIND Grinstiener's daughter!! OUCH! but that still doesn't make anything better on his part.

Mrs S said...

Yea he really is a fuck head. He thinks hes lord on high and is right about everything. I remember being in his class and we all had to ask questions about him for the entire period. If that doesn't prove how self absorbed...

BoneDaddy said...

You know what? Just tell him to shut the fuck up and no pics will be taken until he minds his own. None of us have to listen to him anymore, what is he gonna do, hit you?

Karissa (mommy) said...

I really hate him too. He was always such an ass in high school. Just rude and thought he was the best at everything. Wait...nevermind...