Thursday, July 21, 2005

SEX OFFENDERS

Karissa posted links to the North Dakota Sex Offender list. There are 5 that live in Devils Lake. One of them.. listed below... lives down and across the street from me. I did not know this until Karissa posted the link and I checked it out. I want to ad that I live RIGHT ACROSS THE FREAKIN' STREET from the middle school. His house faces the playground... a clear view of the playground. notice what his age his victims are...

THIS SHOULD BE WAY WAY WAY WRONG! They shouldn't be permitted to live that close to a school!



Demographic Information:
Date of Birth: 11/23/52
Sex: MALE
Race: WHITE
Height: 5-09
Weight: 160
Eyes: BROWN
Hair: BROWN

Residence Address:
911 5TH AVE NE APT 1
DEVILS LAKE, ND 58301
RAMSEY CO.

Registration Information:
Expiration Date: Lifetime
Last Address Verification: 05/04/05

4 comments:

Penny said...

April speaking of sex offenders did you hear that Jarad Brown got out on bail? Yeah his fanily posted the $250,000 bond. They say that he has a electronic ankle band on and he is out helping on the farm. I realize that you are innocent until found guilty, but when the crime is so heinous, you would think bail would be higher. Especially when they say that these crimes just get worse as time passes and you would think that things what has happen with other sex offenders going out and hurting other people after they have been released. You would think they would want to keep him where they can watch him!

Karissa (mommy) said...

Ahhhhh! I can't believe you live so close to him. I agree completely that he shouldn't be allowed to live next to a middle school. I would think that there would be something against that, but I think actually the laws usually say you can't go within 100 yards of a playground or whatever. I don't know if that's the law in all cities but I know that's the way it is in some. Basically that's still a dumb law. The guy I posted on my blog works at a grocery store. When you think about it that doesn't really seem like a good place for him to be working. He works with women and high school girls and he see's girls and women all the time at his job coming in to shop. I guess there's not many places for a sex offender to work where he won't be around women and girls, but too bad. They still shouldn't be allowed to work there. That's the consequence of raping a woman or a little girl. I wouldn't feel sorry one bit if they couldn't get a job. I don't care if they payed back their debt to society.

Anonymous said...

why should i ditch the whole lj biz when you should ditch blogger and get a lj... i like lj because i can let only certin people look at certin entrys and theat i can click on my friends page and look at all my friends new entries insted of having to go to each site(someting blooger cant)... and im sorry but the majority of my friends use lj so thats where i will stay.... but now i can comment in yours and have it link to myn so thats atleast nice

Derek said...

Sounds like you need to contact your local sheriffs office where offenders have to register once a month to get finger printed