Wednesday, July 20, 2005

on that note...

Last night I drove to GF to work a shift this morning at the hotel to keep my profit sharing money. Last night I hung out with Blake. On our way to Dairy Queen (I NEEDED a Mint Oreo blizzard!!!) we saw the sunset was exceptionally colorful. I apted on continuing our journey to the DQ.. Blake on the other hand "YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO go get your camera, I know you want to so just go do it.. DO IT" so he forced me to get my camera and take these photos. Unfortunately by the time we got out of town far enough to get some pics... the sun was pretty much done for the day. It clocked out and headed for the horizon, but I got some cool ones I think. Before all these oranges and reds, it was red to purple to pink to yellow... it was really pretty.

work was interesting. Some stuff has been changed (for the good) and it was a little weird going back after a month and a half. But It was nice to see peeps.

No comments: