Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Six Feet Under

I am obsessed with Six Feet Under. If you have HBO and you haven't seen this show, watch it! I've started by renting the first season on DVD... then the second... I completely missed the whole third season because I don't have HBO and the DVD hasn't come out yet, but now that I have DVR I have watched the whole 4th season and it is now in the 5th so I am all caught up. I've never been that kind of person to have a show that they MUST watch or they die. Like Friends to some, or Survivor for others. But this is so adicting, and I love the characters, they have been defined so well! The plots are thick and make you think... okay, I'm done with that whole thing... Phew...I'm so excited because I got home and unexpectedly found a NEW episode on my DVR.

Does anyone know who Bob Ross was? My mom used to watch him on PBS so I guess I know who he is but Beutow and Amanda were clueless. I have a shirt with his pic on it, and I think it is hilarious, everyone else doesn't know what to think.

Hey Doug and Karissa, when we come to forks next time, can we swim in your new indoor pool? mmmm rain water... yummy.

I'm gonna go watch SFU now... g' night!

5 comments:

KSoFM said...

who bob ross WAS? is he dead? no more happy little trees?

Karissa (mommy) said...

Was Bob Ross that guy who painted?? If it was then I used to watch him alllll the time when I was younger. I used to watch him and the cooking shows on PBS a long time ago. I know what you mean about having a show you have to watch. That's how I am with Desperate Housewives. It's amazing how pissed I got the one time I missed an episode. Come over and swim anytime. We have to buy something to heat the water still since it's pretty cold, but it's refreshing. :)

April said...

Yeah, I think he's dead. He hasn't actually had a show on for a while... I guess I don't know, nothing a little googling can't solve!

Janelle said...

Bob Ross died quite a few years ago. I alway remember when he painted trees he would always say "now lets give him a little friend".

Penny said...

Some how I missed this post, and yes he was that artist that always said things like this happy little tree, weird stuff like that. Where did you get a shirt like that? I don't remember it, or is it something you just bought?