Tuesday, June 14, 2005

NOT GUILTY, you have to be joking... right? now read the REAL verdict!

So yesterday my regular fox news viewing was interrupted with the news that Michael Jackson's Jury had reached a verdict so, of course, I watched in anticipation to see the look on everyone's face when he was found guilty.... assuming that no jury in the world could possibly find him NOT guilty... then after waiting 45 minutes LONGER than what they promised, the verdict was read. NOT guilty, NOT guilty... I was waiting for at least ONE of the TEN to be GUILTY AS CHARGED... but no!

Growing up, I absolutely, positively, LOVED Michael Jackson... oh yeah, I was his biggest fan. I know all the words to MOST of his songs and know exactly where to put the high pitched "OWWW!!" and "YEE HEE's!!" Then he got weird... very weird, and I just lost interest. I admit, I still occationally listen to the Thriller album, or MJ's Greatest Hits... but I think he is a sick freak! Okay, if he isn't a molester, then he should stop acting like one!

So my opinion on the whole topic... shocked. Shocked that he is such a freak, shocked that he was found innocent on ALL accounts, and shocked that his face is still on his skull. But what is next for Michael Jackson? I say the producers of "Surreal World" need to get in touch with MJ's People! Who WOULDN'T watch that!

8 comments:

KSoFM said...

i read through all the legal pleadings and the mother is certifiable. she's a total con woman and a pathological liar.

the jury couldn't convict MJ for being felony wierd, ya know?

I think the mother left such a poor impression on the jury that they believed her to be dishonest grifter trying to use her kids to fleece a vulnerable celebrity. Sure he looks the part, but there was reasonable doubt. i think that made (some) sense.

BoneDaddy said...

I wouldn't say he's completely innocent, but I agree that the whole thing with the mom is way too sketchy. They tried conning George Lopez and Leno out of money, too.
I'm making the bet that he's dead within this year. He doesn't look so good lately.

Karissa (mommy) said...

I agree with the jury. I don't think I would've found him guilty on anything either. So much of it just didn't make sense. When the reporters got to talk to the jurors after the trial the jurors said that they pretty much thought he had molested past kids, like the one's who spoke during the trial, but didn't believe he had molested this particular boy. It sucks that more than likely he has done this to other kids, but because of this one mom that's an idiot they don't have enough to convict him.

April said...

You're right, he can't be convicted for being odd. But he should have some help with his whole... childhood issues cause it has all obviously affected him. Maybe he is who knows. I guess I was just hoping for more excitment :) I wanted to see crying and screaming. oh well.

Penny said...

You surprised me April. I thought you would have been happy that he was found innocent. I felt that if he could convince a jury that he was innocent we need to accept that and move on to the next weirdo, there are plenty of them out there. Look at it this way maybe your doll will be worth more money this way what do you think?

April said...

Doll? What doll? I don't own a Michael Jackson doll with one white glove and microphone who is wearing moonwalker shoes and a sparkly red jacket! I don't know what your talking about! GEEZ MOM!

BoneDaddy said...

I remember Bob Ross (late comment from 2 posts back). He did those painting shows right up to his death--I think we were all still in high school when he died. He even did an MTV promo. Remember? "MTV--Land of happy little trees." That was back when MTV was doing all those cartoon shorts too.

Candy said...

I agree with you, the ruling was wrong but people jsut keep going back to the mom issue. Well sure she may of been a con woman. And she also may of willing let her son be molested to try to get money.

Poeple are just sick.