Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Fun Stuff

Two days off.... I'm excited. My last day off wasn't actually a day off, I got called in so tomorrow, I'm not answering my phone.

Tonight we went to Champions bar. Threw some darts (I'm learning... getting better) Played some foosball (Kevin and I suck as a team we won 1 out of 4). Then we played Blackjack. I've never played before, it was fun. At one point I was up 5 bucks (started with 5) but then I lost it all. Kevin on the other hand... he started with 5 and left with 30 in his pocket! He has the best luck with that stuff though. Amanda also walked away 15 bucks richer. I kept getting crappy hands. I blame the dealer.

Now I'm home and I am really really tired, but tomorrow is my day off and I'm determained to stay awake as long as I can, just because.

I'm thinking of driving to GF tomorrow. I told some peeps here in DL that I'd meet them to play bar bingo (hey, I live in a town with pop. 8,000 or so, what else is there to do?) tomorrow night, I don't know what I'm gonna do. I wish I had more exciting news... but I don't. sorry.

Here's something to think about... I found the following statement on a girls blog tonight.. unfortunetly I can't remember the name of her blog or the address... but here ya go... chew on this...

*****************************************************************
Words
If words are enough to describe your life.......then talking about it is a conundrum or rather rhetorical.

******************************************************************

2 comments:

Penny said...

I'm glad you finally got a couple of days off you deserve it. Thanks for stopping by for a visit too! Love Mom

KSoFM said...

so, how'd you spend your off day? did you play bingo. i used to write on my dorm walls with bingo stick paint because it glowed under a blacklight. those were the days...