Monday, May 02, 2005

not so bling bling

Kevin and I went shopping today for furniture for the new place. We bought a nice Leather sofa set with love seat and a stone coffee table and end table...some time soon, we'll be getting a new washer and dryer. Gotta love Master Card. It's nice to know that in a couple of months, we will be able to start paying a large chunk of the balance for the furniture. I have to admit, growing up, graduating and having more money will be very nice. Kevin has worked very hard in school, thanks to him, we'll be able to afford new stuff like that. I can't wait to move into our new place! Just 2 weeks until Kevin graduates!!!!

5 comments:

Mrs S said...

April..... I'm very disappointed in you......

you gave in on the leather couch!!!!!!!!!! lol, I'm sure its very nice though, you just gave hope to men everywhere. ;)

Penny said...

Hey what's wrong with leather couches? Their fine as long as you don't sit on them with shorts on. Especially if it's a very hot day and you don't have air conditioning. Yeah... other than that I love the look!

Josie, group organizer said...

Oh I hate leather couches. They look nice but are so uncomfortable if the weather is either too cold or too hot. Get a couple nice throws to put on top of it. Oh and I hope you realize how many poor slaughtered cows you're sitting on every day for your vanity of wanting a "pretty" couch. I'm just teasing you. But you might want to lock the doors at night so the angry PETA groups don't get you in your sleep.

Josie, group organizer said...

Oh and I bet it must be fun to get to shop for furniture and know you can pay it off! You guys deserve it.

Karissa (mommy) said...

Just wanted to let you know that I thought the pics you did for Josie and Amadon's wedding were really good. I liked all the one's that you showed. You should post more or else Josie should because I like seeing them. Hopefully one day when Doug and I get married we'll have enough to pay you the big bucks to take our pictures. You know since you'll be famous and shit by then. :)