Sunday, May 08, 2005

flood, and hail, and tornatos, OH MY!

I'm over at Blakes, because we are under a Severe Thunder Storm Warning and a Flood Watch. The radar looks icky, and I HATE big storms when I'm by myself. Kevin is still in DL, I drove back to GF last night.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to my BEAUTIFUL, SMART, CARING, CREATIVE MOM!!!

We moved a whole lot of stuff back with us this weekend, and Kevin finished painting. We get our new furniture next Monday, and the UHaul next Wednesday the 18th. Then all my stuff will be out of the old apartment which means I will be homeless for a week or so. Hopefully Jan will let me stay at the hotel so I don't have so be in my empty apartment sleeping on a box.

I'm gonna go watch the storm now... I'll write more later.

6 comments:

Karissa (mommy) said...

You can always stay with us if you need a place to stay. I'm sure Isabella won't mind sharing her crib. :)

April said...

SWEET! I'll just move the MOUNTAIN of stuffed teddy bears and there will be plenty of room for me... I hope she doesn't snore, or i may have to kick her out to sleep on the couch :)

Anonymous said...

you know april... there will be nobody in our appartment from about the 15th - 24th ish.... your welcome to use my room ... that way your not at the hotel ... that is unless you want to be... but just let me know :)

Mrs S said...

I have a perfectly comfy couch to and your more than welcome to use it if you want. I'm sure if Jan won't let you stay at the hotel your not going to end up sleeping on a box. lol

Josie, group organizer said...

I was just going to offer our place too but nevermind....I must have just felt left out of the commenting.:)

April said...

hahahah... thanks anyway Josie, its the thought that counts!