Monday, April 18, 2005

A Gosh Darn Good Day :)

I don't know why I'm in such a FANTASTIC mood today. I just am... and I'll take it too because it feels GREAT to be energetic and happy! I woke up today and I was in a good mood, I went to work and everything went very well, I got home and here I am, still in a great mood!

Tonight I'm ordering a greenscreen. I have an extended version of Photoshop that has a background generator in it, which means I can now take pics of peeps in front of the greenscreen and photoshop any background I want in. HUNDREDS of backgrounds, even if it doesn't work great, at least I tried and I think It'll be fun to play around with.

It is 86 degrees outside right now, last week it was 50... I hate North Dakota. Snow snow snow snow snow freezing rain cold sprinkle.... 90 DEGREES! PERFECT weather for the lake... not-so-perfect weather to sit in your UNAIRCONDITIONED apartment (made of brick and tin) with as less clothes on as possible and a hot Fuzzybutt trying to lay on your chest and shoulders. However, we are supposed to get our first thunderstorm of the season tonight, and I hope they're right because I love the first thunderstorm, it makes the grass greener, and the trees bud faster, and the smell is the best smell in the world!

My sister left for Job Corp yesterday, last time I talked to her, we argued and I left without saying bye or I love you, and I never do that... so I feel bad, but my sister knows I love her and that I can be a major bitch sometimes and I don't mean it. I'm very proud of her to make the decision to go back to school to get her HS diploma and to get into a trade that she'll like, shows that she has initiative to get her life on track again. I didn't see her working at her McJob forever so it's good she is finally going for what she wants. My little sis is 18 and a spunky little thing, she has a comeback for every line you throw at her, and when she is right... she is right. end of story. That characteristic is good in a person though, makes them a strong buisness mind. She isn't afraid to be herself... she is who she is... anyone who doesn't like it... screw you. That is her attitude. So, Dee Dee, if you get to read this when you're gone... I LOVE YOU and GOOD LUCK!

Kevin is yelling at FuzzyButt cause "KITTENS DON'T EAT STYROFOAM!! NO NO NO, GET THAT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH, LET GO LET GO!"

Okay, off to enjoy more of my good day!

5 comments:

Penny said...

April Yes Alicia knows that you love her. I was worried about you driving when you were upset but it sounds like things are better now.
I'm glad that your having a good day. I put a call in to JC to talk to
Alicia to see how her day went. All the students are at the rec room having some kind of tournament. Sounds like fun. April check out my blog. Alicia's room mates names are April & Jannelle. Weird Huh?

Karissa (mommy) said...

I'm glad you're having a FANTASTIC day!!! I'm soooo excited for a thunderstorm. I really, really hope we get one tonight.And if there's a tornado blowing through town feel free to come over. Although if you wait until it gets to town you might not make it here.

KSoFM said...

check you out! congrats on the good day. you mos def deserve

Janelle said...

I have got to agree with your mom. What kind of weird omen is it for you sis to have room mates April and Jannelle....crazy world. Hey, awsome about your great day!!

Anonymous said...

Hah, in our house kittens try to eat EVERYTHING. Glad things are going well for you!