Friday, April 22, 2005

Goin' to the chapel

Amadon and Josie are getting married tomorrow. ABOUT TIME, geez I mean they've spent years planning and we've spend months anticipating and... no... actually they decided about 2 months (if that) ago that they were getting married, and we've spent about 2 weeks anticipating.. but I'm really happy that they pulled it off! I mean, honestly, I had my doubts. But everything came together and Josie was running full force for the past couple weeks to get everything done. I'm doing the photography so I'll have pics to show everyone come Monday. I'm glad her family decided to attend, I knew they would regret it if they didn't go. Tomorrow will be fun, we get to eat lotsa good food, party, and dance. Amadon and Josie will be husband and wife, which is gonna take some getting use to.

Well, better go pack...

6 comments:

Candy said...

Hello, hope you had a nice weekend. I just wanted to stop by and let you know about this website I found. Www.webundies.com they have Strawberry Shortcake undies and tanks and pjs for WOMEN. Hello Kitty, WOnderwoman, all kinds of cool stuff. But I know you like Strawberry SHortcake so I thought I would let you know...

April said...

thank you, that was very sweet of you to think of me

KSoFM said...

like yourself, my aunt is a photog. here's her website: theresefrarephotography.com.

Karissa (mommy) said...

It's now Wednesday and I haven't seen one picture that you said you would post on Monday. LIAR!!!!

Mrs S said...

I completly agree with karissa LIAR!!!!!!!

April said...

Jeepers, why all the hostility?! I've been a busy woman, don't you give me lip Miss'

I think Josie should see them before anyone else anyway... unless of course she doesn' mind. JOSIE?