Monday, March 07, 2005

No title necessary...

I hung out with Doug and Karissa and Isabella today. Isabella was in a very good mood. She is soooo cute, I can't believe she is almost 6 months! She has a perfect little smile, and she was just happy today, she even let Kevin hold her. And he let her drool all over him. They let me do my laundry at their house, which means I don't have to pay for it, and I don't have to go outside and face the wind and blowing snow everytime I need to check on my laundry or switch loads. While I was doing my laundry, we watched the movie Saw. EVERYONE HAS TO SEE THAT MOVIE. I'm not going to go into details, but its such a good thriller. A real mind bender (not that it takes much to bend my mind) I didn't think it was going to be good, but it was the best movie I've seen in a long time!

Kevin starts his LAST clinical study tomorrow. He gets to stay in town this time and work at Altru. He hasn't had the best experiences with his clinicals, so hopefully he gets a really nice Clinical Instructor and learns a lot.

ATTENTION MOM: I NEED THAT DARN RECIEPE (SP?) for that cheese dip, so you need to EMAIL ME!!!!


Well, here's to a good week!!! :)

5 comments:

Mrs S said...

Good luck to Kevin!!!

Penny said...

Hi April
I figure you want the receipt here it is. Now all your freinds will know too.
2-8 oz cream cheese
3-4 packages of Cheese Macaroni
(minus the macaroni)
1/2 of a med onion chopped or graded finely. I like to use my hand blender/chopper.
1/4 cup warm milk
Mix the milk and cream cheese with mixer,until creamy,(use more milk as needed) add the dry cheese from the cheese macaroni.(Put the Macironi in another container for later use.)
Put in onion to taste, I don't always use all the onion, it depends on how strong the onion is and how much you like onions.
Add more milk if it needs thining out. (Sometimes after it's been in the fridge it gets thick and you may need to add milk again.)
Have a lot of chips and dip in to cheese dip. Yummy

Well there you go. I hope you enjoy the dip.

KSoFM said...

you asked. i am anonymous!! what type of person would i be if i hid behind anonymity. anyway, case closed. you got me, you got me. But, upon looking at my blog, can you tell me my real name? -KSoFM

Karissa (mommy) said...

April- ksofm posted on my blog awhile back too. Although it was luckily a nice comment. You need to look at the blog because they have a really cute baby too. Of course, not as cute as Isabella, but definitely second.:)

KSoFM said...

thanks for the comments about my little guy, your sincerity is obvious. Anyway, have a good one. KSoFM