Thursday, February 03, 2005

MOVING!!

I went to DL for the day, last night we played a little poker again, I think I'm catching on more now. I went home to get my car's windshield wiper pump thingy fixed, but it couldn't be fixed because there is something wrong with the hose... or something like that... all I know is that I can't clean my windshield and that sucks.

I STILL have a stupid headache, I think I'll make a docs appointment tomorrow.

So Kevin was offered a job in Devils Lake, and we made up our minds today... we are moving back to DL so Kevin can work for Altru. I think It'll be really good for him to get a foot in the door. Plus we'll be living in a place where houses and living expences aren't so high so we can pay off student loans. We'll be close to family and friends and if we don't like it, the contract is only for one or two years.

Our friend Jess (who currently lives in California) is coming back to ND to visit for a week or so, I'll have to get to DL to see her!



5 comments:

Penny said...

Where to begin... Wow you won your first pot of gold.
So realy how much are those chips worth?? Kevin and you desided for sure that you are going to move home. I'm suprised because when we talked last night you hadn't desided yet. Did Kevin tell his folks? I sure hope it works out for you guys. Yes you should get your headaches checked out. That's why Alicia and I are going to GF tomorrow so she can see a nerologist. Last but not least that is by far one of the cutest blogg pictures I have seen. But I like the one where you won the pot too. Love ya Mom

Karissa (mommy) said...

I'm happy for you guys that Kevin got a job, and you guys are going back to DL. It sucks you won't be moving with us and living in a house together.:) (haha, like that would've worked) I hope you guys like it, at least for as long as you live there anyways. But now at least wherever we move to when we come back to DL to visit Doug's family you guys will be right there too. So thanks for making it convenient for us. I know you guys planned it that way, always thinking of us. How sweet.. :)

Mrs S said...

I'm glad you aren't moving really far away. I bet amadon damn near started crying when he heard this. lol

Josie, group organizer said...

I bet Amadon will too when I tell him. Wow. I mean I knew you liked poker nights but maybe you're starting to get a problem if you're moving all the way back here just so you can beat us on a regular basis. ;)

Janelle said...

I think it's awesome that you are moving back to DL. I know that when we were younger we swore that we would get out of town and never go back, then after you've been gone for so long you miss the place. It will be great to see you and Kevin, we can even meet you guys in DL for lunch or sometime (now you can even see Cassidy more)...and you can even come out and ride too!