Sunday, February 27, 2005

digging through my computer

I'm trying to find one specific pic that I want to put on my blog, but can't find it, I've found some other of my old stuff though. I don't know how much of this I've already posted, so forgive me if they are doubles, but I know for sure that I haven't posted this Photoshop doc below... besides Amadon, does anyone else get it? It pretty much sums up what I love to do. You might have to enlarge it to see the detail. It doesn't look too hard, but it took me a good 2 weeks to get it done. Who knows maybe you'll all understand the concept right away and think I'm stupid for thinking you won't get it...

7 comments:

Karissa (mommy) said...

I see letters and numbers, but that's all that I get. What the hell does it mean?

April said...

Nothing too deep... I'll wait to see what everyone else thnks..It really isn't that great, just thought I'd pull the artistic strings in everyone's minds.

April said...

Nothing too deep... I'll wait to see what everyone else thnks..It really isn't that great, just thought I'd pull the artistic strings in everyone's minds.

April said...

Nothing too deep... I'll wait to see what everyone else thnks..It really isn't that great, just thought I'd pull the artistic strings in everyone's minds.

Penny said...

OK I have seen this before and I understand that to blend the colors is difficult the different letters and numbers it's all in the blending. But April it looks like you are studering with your posts repeating three times. lol

BoneDaddy said...

Does the smoothness of the blend depend on how the number & letters are shaped? That's the only thing I could figure. I would have guessed something to do with the matrix since Amadon knows about it, but that looks more like the gay matrix (The Matrix is real...and fabulous!). ha.

Penny said...

Oh if you didn't see my blogg the girls names are Silk and Satin. Not bad for an old lady. Ha Ha Ha HeHeHe Ho Ho Ho!