Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Cat and Mouse

I bought Mr. Pie, aka Fuzzybutt, a pack of catnip mouse toys. They were supposed to be stocking stuffers (yup, that is really lame) but I knew he would love them so I let him have then early. HE LOVED THEM. But, then he did something VERY strange. After batting the mouse around for a while, he picked it up in his mouth and walked to the kitchen. I had my camera so I followed him. He walked over to his water dish, dropped the mouse in, and hit it around in the water a couple times, (splashing water everywhere including my face and camera) then he took the mouse out. That was pretty much it HMM... odd... I don't know why he would do that. Maybe he wanted Cat Nip tea... He also sucks on my hair while laying on me and falls asleep drooling on my face. He's just a wierd cat I guess

1 comment:

Penny said...

April
He sucks on your hair because he was taken away from his mommy too soon. Snoppy use to do that all the time, I think it's their way of comforting themselves. Like kids use pasifiers. So you can think of yourself as a big binkie. LoL Mom