Saturday, October 23, 2004

We almost DIED

So the below pictures are of the Power supply in our computer. Well... what is left of it anyway. Kevin went to turn on the computer this morning, and to his surprise, it didn't work. He opened the case and found this nasty sight. It appears that there was an actual fire (yes, with flame) IN our power supply. I could have died in an electrical fire. Luckily, we bought a new one from Best Buy and when we hooked everything up again, every thing worked. Meaning the fire in our puter just affected the power supply, thank GOD! I didn't lose any of my pics :) The charred parts are circled in green... Icky.

1 comment:

Stonegateguy said...

hey april ... i added my link to my blog... so now you can click on it .... and you and leave a comment without having a livejounal... just make sure you let me know who it is :)