Sunday, October 24, 2004

Baseball and Cupcakes

Okay, so this World Series thing. All I know is what I was told: The Red Sox is my favorite team, that's what everyone is telling me anyway. I know that there are 7 games to play, and today we get to go eat lots of cheap food and cheer for our favorite team when we go to the bar and watch the 2nd game on the TV. I also know that the Red Sox all look like they just rolled out of bed and put their hat on. Hopefully they'll score a touchdown in the third quarter after the goalie hits a homerun.....
yes, that was a joke!

I made a cake the other day, I don't cook/bake very much but it turned out okay. So I think I'll try my hand at carrot cake cupcakes today. Sounds tasty! Soon, I'll be making souflets (spelling?) and crumpettes!


1 comment:

Stonegateguy said...

you sound like me when it comes to sports! lol.... congrats on the cake! isnt baking kinda fun! lol... oh hey do you have IM (instant messageing)? i should get that from you some time.... you can email it if ya want (stonegateguy@gmail.com) have a nice day off and have fun baring and baking!