Monday, September 08, 2008

what? Too many pictures you say? Impossible!

So I realized today that its been a while since I've actually written anything on my blog, I've just posted a lot of pictres. Answer is simple... there just isn't anything to report I guess. As for the diet thing... well I gained 2 pounds... then lost them... then found them... then lost them again. So I'm holding steady at a total loss of 40lbs. Which I'm very happy about, but we're starting to slack too much, so I'm dusting off the ol' bike and starting over.

Kevin gets to go to Portland on Thursday for about a week for work, some big important PT thing. Yeah, Angela, I'm totally bummed that I don't get to go with, it would have been nice to see you again and hang out in your new hood. But I get to have fun too, I'm taking pics at Stacey and Nates wedding in Morehead. I have a lot of things in mind for them and I can't wait!

Aiden is doing wonderfully. We're trying to start the potty training thing, but he's still too little to understand the WHOLE concept. He tells us "I poopy" AFTER the fact. It'll happen though, he's catching on. Its amazing how much he talks now. Yup, pretty much the smartest kid in the world, I woudn't be surprised if he cures cancer by age 5.

Jason moved out of our house yesterday and into his new apartment. I hope you like it! Its a nice place. Kevin is over there right now watching football (they TIVOed it so they can watch it without the commercials) Go Packers... I mean... errrr.. Vikings...GO VIKINGS! sorry Karissa!

1 comment:

Jennie W said...

Go Aiden! I'd believe it on the cancer...Adam is just babbling, but I believe that if we could understand him he'd cure all this political problems!