Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Girls Weekend

My friend Em and I decided we needed a girls weekend. I haven't seen her in FOREVER and we needed to get together so we spun the globe and we landed in Miles City, MT... population 8000.

I'm too tired to tell the whole story, so I'll write in detail tomorrow. I couldn't get all the pictures loaded onto my computer either so here are only a few...

enjoy.

Oh, I will tell a quick story from last week... Fuzzybutt ran away, got arrested and thrown in kitty jail. He was there for no more than 6 hours. In those six hours he caught the most vicious kitty cold imaginable. Poor thing, I've never heard a cat cough before... did you know that cats can cough? its gross. Oh and to blow his nose he just blows nasty cat snot all over everything. We got fined $35 for having a cat without a collar or vaccination information.

2 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

And here I thought cats only coughed in cartoons.

Anonymous said...

i need more information...how did you end up in miles city?? hope everything is okay -angela