Thursday, June 19, 2008

ahhhh... 83 degrees! There is hope for the summer yet

Aiden on the way to Art Fest. Kevin picked out the shirt btw, he said, and I quote "Doug will like this shirt, lets get him this one"

Alway running somewhere. I have a hell of a time getting good pictures because he hates the camera and he's always on the move. oh, and notice that ugly gold Honda parked in our driveway?!! Yeah, its our rental car that we've had for a whole month, because the idiots STILL don't have our Jeep fixed!
Kevin and Aiden resting after our long walk today in the beautiful sunny weather
chasing bubbles

3 comments:

Tab said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, How adorable is he?! Oh and Aiden is pretty cute too! ;-)
Can't wait to see you guys this weekend. We'll be in GF today. See you then.

Penny said...

Wow he looks like he has grown since I saw him last. Just about as cute as cute can be! Can't wait to see him on Thursday. Oh Alicia and I have a room in Minot for the 20th.

Jennie W said...

What a little cutie and mover!