Friday, January 18, 2008

I want my baby back.... baby back... baby back

First CONGRATULATIONS to Ray and Jennie! They had their baby Adam David yesterday. Poor girl, they made her go through 24 hours of labor, 2 hours of hard pushing, then they gave her a C-section. Good luck you two, he's beautiful!

Aiden is in DL... mainly because Marie gave me two choices... either she would come to GF to "help me" while Kevin is in San Diago and stay at my house from Wednesday to Monday.... through the weekend. OR they would pick him up, bring him to DL and I would come get him Saturday. To spare my sanity, I chose to have them take him back with them. Lucky for me, my parents are bringing him back on Sunday (I work sunday morning) although I really don't think I NEEDED their help, it was appreciated. Aiden is sick right now with pink eye, double ear infection and a respratory cold. He has eye drops, an antibiotic, pulmicourt, and albuteral. Plus, he's getting two teeth. I'm sure i wouldn't have been getting that much sleep the past couple of days.

So I have been without my baby for three days. THREE DAYS! I miss him like crazy... even more because Kevin isn't here either. Hes in San Diago... where it is warm and NOT like -21. He even ran into three people he knew! Yeah, 3 students of his (when he was a TA) also attended this PT conference. So I'm really happy he found people he knew so he can go out and enjoy being in california instead of being stuck in his hotel room. He's getting his money's worth. :)

Its been a long time since I've been ALONE for this long! Its so weird. I feel like I'm really really really lazy because I'm not doing anything productive at all. Don't get me wrong I have many things I COULD... or SHOULD be doing... but I'm sitting on my butt and blogging and watching TV. By watching TV I really mean flipping through the channels aimlessly because this writers strike is putting a damper on primetime TV.

Except for AMERICAN IDOL!!!!! But they're still in the stupid audition stage where they showcase a bunch of losers. But its still fun to watch... I'm an adict. I should be in counceling, I know.

Ugly Betty was good last night too, one of the best episodes so far I think.

Last night Amanda and I went to Juno. It was one of the best movies I think I've ever seen. I loved it. I would see it over and over in the theater. Its that good. I love Ellen Page. She's my new favorite.

So thats what I've been up to. all alone. okay so I have Fuzzybutt, but after the milk is put away he's not such good company.

later.

2 comments:

Penny said...

If it helps, Aiden is feeling better. He was running around and smiling and not fussy at all. I'll try and get some pictures taken tomorrow and post them so you can see for yourself, that he is OK.
He had a big smile on his face when you talked to him on the phone. Love ya. Oh and I gave him one off those big Mama hugs, and told him you love and miss him lots.

BoneDaddy said...

That's funny because the loser stage was always the only part of that show I could stand!