Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Aiden sees the doc tomorrow for a checkup on the ear infection and a booster for his flu shot.

Tomorrow is the Comfort Inn's Christmas party.

It's too frickin' cold

why do we live in North Dakota again? Oh yeah, the low crime rate and good public school system and the people are so nice.... ppff..

Like my slideshow?

I get to see my Cousin Troy on Saturday and watch his kids. I haven't seen them in forever and we get to hang out for a couple of hours.

Everyone must email me their addresses if they want a christmas card.
aj_obrien1@hotmail.com

I get interviewed on Friday for the Assistant Manager position at the hotel.

Fuzzybutt decided the other day that he is too good to use his litter box. I think he's acting out because Aiden is getting all his attention.

Anyone want to come to a birthday party on the 23rd? I promise cake.

Had to fix the drivers side window on the Jeep, the window froze close and I attempted the drive up window at McDonalds and I broke it... I refused to drive it for too long with duct tape holding the window up.

Thats pretty much my week so far.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, sorry, but ur blog sucs.

~me

BoneDaddy said...

??? Who's "me"?

April said...

Oh my God, it does! SHIT! why hasn't anyone told me this before? I might as well just end it all now, whats the point of living at all. I can't believe I've been so naive for the past 3 years. Here I was thinking that the whole world was reading my blog and loving every minute of it. I had these high hopes of making it big as a blog author, but now "me" has shown me that i will never amount to anything because I suc.

Penny said...

I personaly think your's is the best blog ever! I read every chance I get, but then I'm your mother and I really enjoy hearing what you,Kevin and Aiden are doing. I guess that "me" will just have to find one that is more to his/her speed. If there is such a thing.

I LOVE THE SLICE SHOW! Keep the pictures coming.

The only thing that sucks is that you broke the window on the Jeep. Sorry about that.

So you are going to be home Saturday I was thinking of visiting and I want to do some shopping too. I have to find Aiden a new Birthday gift. Someone informed me today that She bought him one for Christmas and that I need to return mine. Can you guess who? Well I should have gone to bed a couple of hours ago.
Good night