Monday, October 08, 2007

Grand Forks Pics.

Altru is opening a new therapy clinic in East Grand Forks and Kevin's supervisor asked me to take some pics around the Grand Cities. She wanted urban... so thats what I did, and then I took some more fun stuff and photoshoped it. The weather was crappy, but I got some good ones. They're gonna use some and I can't wait to see my stuff blown up and matted so its about 24x36".

Townsquare

Back door to Oliviery's Spa



Lamp posts in East Grand



Bridge steel

Welcome sign

I love the Diffused Glow filter

I love the leaves on the trees!

cutout filter to make it look like a painting

8 comments:

Mrs S said...

I think they turned out really great. I don't even know which one is my favorite.

BoneDaddy said...

I like all the black & white ones, but my favorites are the Oliviery one (with the red door) and the flag one.

Karissa (mommy) said...

Wow! I think they all look great.

Janelle said...

Holy cow, those are really REALLY nice. I liked the pic of the backstreet with all the windows and lamps the best (right under the lamp post/flag one.)

I am going to call you tonight sometime. I need to talk to you about some things I have been pondering over and I know that you will give me the Gods' honest truth about it.

Penny said...

I love them all, I'm glad it's not my job to pick one or two! Are these going to be on display at the clinic? That's so exciting.
I will give you exposure to the commuity and may be lead to other jobs! I hope you get to sign them or at least have your name posted near them. Wouldn't it be great if it lead to other jobs!

Penny said...

Oh yeah... I realy like the new header!

Tab said...

These are so good. You have such an eye for pics. I like the bridge steel and welcome sign, but believe it or not, I'm a sucker for floral pictures. Especially when you black & white it with just one color. You're just too good!

Penny said...

I was just wondering what do you think that one with the flag would look if you were to color the flag? I think it would be nice.
If you have time I would like to see it that way.