Friday, August 10, 2007

Back from Vacation

We're back! We had a blast on our vacation! We went to the Minneapolis/St. Paul and took in the Mall of America and the Pompii Exhibit at the science museum. We didn''t spend much at all at the mall of america, everything is so over priced you just can't justify it. but Aiden got some new outfits :) Kelsey joined us at the museum and we all met up with Andrew and Katie for dinner afterward at a cute Irish pub type place downtown. Then we spent two days in Duluth. That is when I started not feeling that well. I came down with a vicious head cold that I'm still battling, but we still had fun there too. We went to Glensheen Mantion and ate at the revolving restraunt, which was very fun. By Thursday night we were in Fargo and I wasn't feeling well at all. I bailed out of the concert and Kevin went with Tab and Derek. I stayed in the Hotel and rented "Wild Hogs" Which was a huge waste of my 9.99 plus tax. Do NOT pay to view that lame ass movie! I regret not going to the concert because Kevin, Derek, and Tab got to meet both of the bands and talked with them for a short while. Murder by Death and Reverand Horton Heat. Plus it was Ladies night at the Venue and ladies drank for free and the guys got 2 for 1's. Sounds like they had a blast, but I don't think I would have made it, I was in a NYQUIL Coma by 11pm.

Tonight is my sister's 21st, so We're just getting ready now. Tomorrow we get to go to DL and pick up Aiden. Man, Do I miss my little guy! I can't wait to see him! I guess its good that I got this cold while we were away, hopefully I won't pass it on to Aiden.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Wonderful pictures! It looks like you two had a really great time. I am really digging the mansion. I think I just may have to talk Darren into taking me there. When Aiden gets old enough, we should get together and take the kids to Storybook Land in South Dakota. The website looks pretty cool.

BoneDaddy said...

I'd love to go back to Duluth sometime. See why we wanted to move there at one point?