Thursday, August 16, 2007

Alicia's Big Bad 21st BIRTHDAY BASH!


I don't have all the pics back from her BDay yet, but I do have this one. THis is the obnoxious (but very thoughtful and yummy) cake my Mom got for her. Its the brightest b-day cake EVER. We had a lot of fun weloming my sister into the bar scene. Surprisingly enough, she was not the least bit hung over the next day. Thats after countless mixed drinks and several (maybe 4 or 5) shots of Tequila. Not that its something to be proud of, but she can drink a sailor under the table. I've never seen such a thing! She held her own, thats for sure.

In Aiden News: We're pretty sure he's teething. He's waking up MANY times in the night and we've all had a rough couple of night this week, but hopefully all this fussing will result in a couplc of teeth.

2 comments:

Penny said...

This is what happens when you tell the cake lady to do what ever she thinks would look nice. We just asked that she put a few multi-colored flowers on it, and the Happy Birthday part. It's really kind of 70's don't you think? By the way that was done at Leevers in GF.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I had fun!!! And AJ look!! I didn't blink ha ha I still don't like the pic tho. o well.