Monday, July 02, 2007

R-NO's Custom Metal Fabrication


Our friend Derek is going into his own business. The name speaks for itself, but he is a master welder... shut up Derek, you are a master welder. And he came to me with the exact idea and font, so I can not take credit for the design because he had it in his head I just tried my best to materialize his idea... I am however going to take credit for the kick ass cross hammers, they look awesome, thank you very much, I made it from an actual photo I took of his hammer. I rule. (as Doug would say) His las name is Arnaud... pronounced R-NO..... get it? okay good. Now we're on the same page here.

I just want to ad, that I opted to put the "custom metal fabrication" striking through the X hammers, but he didn't want to take attention away from the X itself because he'll use that has a logo by itself too. I like it this way the best I think.

3 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

I think this logo kicks ass! Awesome job on the hammers, the flaming ones above, too.
It's got a lot of what should be in a logo--simple composition, a little personal touch (both your hammers and Derek's skull), and placment of name. I can't wait to see it on a big sign over a shop!

lunacypoppa said...

Same as what doug said. If only to be that talented, good thing I'm not. I'd hate to make you guys look bad. Ha ha. Very cool design April.

Penny said...

If I ever need a logo I will know who to call! Great job!