Thursday, July 05, 2007

A new post, without pictures.. *GASP!*

So theres a lot of updating that needs to happen.

First thing, my sister is living with us now. She moved to Grand Forks, and works at the hotel with me too, which is cool. She's been a big help with Aiden too, we've had some time to go out for dinner and a movie. I'm really glad she decided to move here. :) Love to my lil' sis XOOXOOOOO

Aiden is sick. He's running a high temp of 103.2. Poor baby. We called Urgent care, not to bring him in, but to find out how high a temp has to get befre we should be concerned at his age, because everyone we asked didn't know. The doctor on call said 105. 105!! are you kidding me! people are declared brain dead at like 106!!! I knew he was okay at 102. I decided I was going to be concerned at 104. Screw tht doctor. I'm glad the tylonol has been able to control the fever. He has a little bit of a cough too, but he seems to just be really tired and uncomfortable. Kevin and I are getting to be pros at this whole sick baby thing, so I'm sure we'll all be just fine. I'm sure its what Isabella had last week too and she got better after a couple of days.

Butto (or Jason as some may call him I guess :) ) is in Kuwait now for training before he goes to Iraq. Before he left I told him not to die. and we all had a laugh and he said he would try not to. But the reality of him actually BEING there now is scary. And joking about it before he left doesn't seem so funny anymore. I'm sure that humor is how many people over there deal with having to be there for so long. I hope he's okay and comes home okay. Good LUCK!!!

I'm doing the photography for Katie and Andrew's wedding on Saturday! I couldn't be more excited! Not only to do their pictures, but because of the dance after the ceremony! OOOO FUN! Congrats guys! I'm sure your day will go PERFECT!

I was looking through my old posts the other day. My Doug!! I can't believe how much things have changed! Even in the last year. Who would have thought... hmph.

And if you didn't get the MY DOUG! Comment then you're more than a little behind on your Golden Brown... undate yourself at...

http://www.bonedaddycomics.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

Yeessss! (violent hand punching back/forth motion) Free advertising!
You know, deifying, according to the rules, is much like seconding a motion to elect a grand pubah. I raised the motion, and now you seconded it. All hail the great DOUG, detector of the flatulant and ruthless humiliator of the corpulant!

Penny said...

It's nice to see an up date, but I really like seeing pictures of
Aiden, but that's just me, you know Grandma. If you missed not seeing the Woodlake boat parade, fear not. Just check out my Blog, I have pictures of all the boats, some fireworks and a couple of good fish shots. I even received a comment where this guy asked me if I was a "marine biologist". It looks like I was in the water with them and I was just sitting on the deck feeding them bread.HA HA HA!

Anonymous said...

Hey hun! Butto will be just fine! It's not as bad as the news portraits it. Heck, if I made it through there, he'll be flying high (ok... I do realize this is Butto I'm talking about). LOL!