Sunday, June 24, 2007

Join the Club

Aiden joined many new clubs this week. He joined the "Lake Goers" club, which is the most fun, the "Rice Cereal" club and the biggest bestest club of them all.... the "SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT" Club!!!! FINALLY, he sleeps through the night, and its been the past couple of nights, so we know its the new trend. He'll sleep from 8 or 9PM to 5AM!!! You know what that means! Kevin and I get to renew our membership to the "Sleeping through the night" club!

Anyway, there's more fun things to share, and many more pictures to post, but it is past my bedtime, so I'll post more tomorrow, and yes, I know my title pic isn't working, I don't kow how to fix it. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hey, congrats on your new club memberships! :-D I hope it lasts a while!

We were trying to get Emily ready to move into a bed, but found out she just isn't ready yet (kept getting out, taking everything with her, and would peek out her doorway...six times a night). We put the side of the crib back up, and I was allowed to sleep past 6a.m., then past 8a.m.!!

Ah, the pleasures of figuring out a child! Enjoy the sleep!