Thursday, April 19, 2007

HA!!!! America can get on with their normal ways of life....

Sanjaya is GONE! FINALLY, the 'fun' of voting for the worse wore off, and people FINALLY decided that Sanjaya wasn't worth it, he sucked so bad, it wasn't even funny enough to keep up with the fake votes! We all win!

Poor Aiden is sick... AGAIN! He has the worse cough ever, and his breathing sounds worse than when he had RSV. I brought him to the doctor on Monday when this all started, but she listened to him for 10 seconds and said "he sounds fine to me"

Last time a doctor said that, he was in the hospital a week later with RSV.

at that time, yes, he didn't sound too bad, but of course as soon as we left the clinic and made it back to Nanny Karissa's he was coughing up a storm. He's stuffed up, you can hear the phlem in his throat and chest. I feel so bad for him, because he wakes up coughing, so he isn't getting any sleep, and his throat hurts, his eyes are watery and he's sneezing like crazy! I can't wait for his 4 month apointment on Monday!

The weather has been BEAUTIFUL the past couple of days, I think we're finally over the whole snow thing. today marked the 10 year anniversary of the "FLOOD OF '97" for Grand Forks. I didn't live here then but I can't imagine how much that sucked! It was the one of U.S. largest flood evacuations before Katrina!! And no one died in Grand Forks, thats amazing considering they evacuated like 50,000 people! ANyway, some of the photography of the flood is amazing... There are probably lots if you google. it....

have a good night@

2 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

We have a book full of photos about it--I did about half of my sketches for my assignments last semester from it.

Anonymous said...

DO YOU STILL HAVE A NEBULIZER? USE IT IF YOU DO. THAT'S WHAT DR GREVES SAID TO DO FOR PARKER. IF SHE STARTS BREATHING HARD OR COUGH THAT CROUPY COUGH, USE THE NEB.... I WONDERED HOW LONG IT WOULD TAKE TO WRITE ABOUT SANJAYA, AND WE ALL AGREE WITH YOU, GLAD HE IS GONE... LATER, DI