Tuesday, February 20, 2007

WINNERS!

Kevin has the best luck of anyone I know. This morning when he was driving to work, and listening to our local radio station (a phone interview with Mr. Allan Thick, you know the guy from growing pains... yeah, when you live in ND you take what you can get) and anyway, he heard that the first 25 people to call this 1-800 number would win a prize... so he did.. and he WON. 3 nights, 4 days at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas, $250.00 gambling money, 2 tickets to a comedy club, and a free gift certificate to get our vows renewed in the wedding chapel.

I know we're probably gonna have to sit through some lame ass time share presentation... because nothing is free, you know... but thats okay, if it means 3 free nights in one of the newest hotels in Las Vegas... then we'll do it. We have until the end of this year to use it.

Thats our good news. I'd like to CONGRATULATE Amber and Ben! They're having a BABY! I'm so excited for them! And Aiden because he'll have another friend to grow up with. So Congrats, you guys are going to make AWESOME parents!

I have some new pics, of course, but since it takes a year to post them, I'll have to do it when I have more time :)

Later.

No comments: