Saturday, February 03, 2007

Dougs Very Special Day

DOUGS BIRTHDAY BASH

The Cast of Characters: in no particular order.
(and wearing Doug's fun hat, just for fun.)

The Birthday Boy Himself. 27 spankings later.

Doug's Brother Jason
www.lunacypoppa.blogspot.com

Tab

Derek
Derek's Myspace

Karissa


Kevin


Butto (obviously too cool to wear the hat)

me and my Baby's Daddy

Nevermind what Kevin is doing... he's a big dork.



There's lots more pics, but for some reason, blogger won't let me post anymore. I had to do it the slow and painful way being that Hello doesn't work anymore. Maybe more tomorrow :)








3 comments:

Karissa (mommy) said...

That's weird. In my picture I look like I have a "normal" nose. I suppose because of how my head is positioned, but it's weird. Anyways, I love the pics.

BoneDaddy said...

Haha, I didn't even notice Kevin was doing the shocker.

lunacypoppa said...

Kevin is missing the thumb in the shocker. Of course I'm the only freak that noticed that. As always your pics are great.