Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Holy crap. I'm going to have a baby.

Yup. Me.... I'm gonna have a baby, in a little over one month. Its starting to sink in... the sleepless nights, the bathing, and diapers, finding childcare for when I go back to work, everything is going to be so different. But I guess I welcome the change too. I mean I can't wait to see him and hold him and even if he is crying and screaming and such, its still going to be awesome. So there's my thoughts on that whole baby subject... The whole baby thing is exciting, and scarey at the same time. I can't wait!

Onto something else... our internet is INCEADIBLY SLOW. Its almost like we have dial up or something! I don't know why, but it better not stay this way or I'm gonna be very unhappy. Going on the internet is pointless because i spend most of my time frustrated at watching the page download. Grrr...

We were not home for a large portion of trick or treat time... but we didn't have candy anyway so our light was off. It was too cold anyway, and with the new snow and ice and cold I think a lot of people decided to go to school or city funded activities. Trick or Treating isnt' as big as it used to be.... we saw a few groups of kids making their way down the block but not near the amount of kids when I was younger. Whats the point in getting your kid all dressed up if they have to wear winter coats and gloves and hats... then all you have is a face half-assed painted that starts wearing off when the poor kids nose starts running from the cold. Trick or Treating in North Dakota.... meh.

I had today off, and only left the house once to bring the Jeep into the shop so the brakes can get fixed. Other than that, I'm stuck at home all day on my butt watching TV. Which is fine by me. I wasn't feeling very good last night, and my stomach felt a little funny and my head has hurt for two days now... I don't feel like quite the bum sitting on my butt all day.

Amber, I hope your feeling better! Even after she got her manditory flu shot-she got the flu. Icky. It must suck to be sick and not have your hubby there to make you soup and hold your hair back for you :(. He owes you big time when he comes back :)

3 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

Your computer might have a virus, that usually lags the speed.

Mr. Toast said...

I am getting very excited for you and Kev as your big day gets near. You better appoint a Designated Poster to update us while you're in the hospital. And make sure you have them post a pic of the little guy...he's gonna be awesome! :-)

Mrs S said...

grrrrr North Dakota period this time of year. All of my trick or treaters were bundled up like igloo livers. Or not dressed up at all.

And I'm feeling better, I think but I don't want to jinx myself.

And Baby day!!!!!!! Yayyy!!!!!