Friday, September 29, 2006

Attention Mr. CellPhone: Come home, its past your bedtime.

Janelle, Cassidy and Jessie came to visit Wednesday. It was nice seein' you girls! We had fun outside, and Doug brought Isabella over and Cassidy was excited to have a new friend. I lost my cell phone. I haven't had it since Monday. So if you've been trying to call me... give up, I don't know where the hell it went. I was only in two public places besides work, and I called those places and neither of them have my cell phone. I feel lost without it... and since we don't have a land line... I have no connection to the outside world while I'm at home. It fell into a black hole- if you need me, call Kevin's phone in the evenings.

Today sucked at work. and I still have this weekend and Monday to work before another day off. Tonight is the Black Eyed Peas concert. Plus we have a hockey team with us PLUS I don't have a breakfast host to work with me tomorrow so I have to do breakfast and front desk tomorrow morning. Once again, we trained in another employee and then he quit. bastard. "what? you mean I can't do my homework and sit on my ass with my friends and get paid?!" no, sorry spoiled little college freshman prick... real word doesn't work that way. I'm sure there are worse things out there, I shouldn't complain.


So... 6 degrees of separation here: My Godmother is Josh Duhamel's aunt and Josh Duhamel is dating Fergie.... I.E. I am connected to Fergie by 4 degrees. I think that should get me backstage right? yeah right.

9 comments:

Janelle said...

It was great seeing you guys too! I miss you guys so much. Whenever we get to GF, we will try catching up with you!

The pics that you took are just awesome. You never make us look dumb and ugly. Hopefully Darren, I, and the girls will make it down again and you can take a family photo of us that we can hang in our living room.

Janelle said...

If you don't mind, I think I just might post these on MySpace.

Anonymous said...

Hey - Do you guys know about this movie:

http://www.jesuscampthemovie.com/

Saw that it was filmed in Devil's Lake - What do you think?

April said...

wow. I didn't know anything about that movie... in fact I didn't think that Lakewood bible camp was actually used as a bible camp any more.. I thought it was just used by fisherman and RV parking.... hmph.

I guess I think I don't really care one way or the other... I'm the last person to debate anything about religion... I don't even know my own that well let alone others.... But to me I guess the kids look a little brain washed.... I'm surprised I didnt know anything about it. I wouldn't pay to see it thats for sure.

April said...

Doug did you know about this movie?

BoneDaddy said...

Yeah, I've been hearing some things about it. I don't know really that the kids aren't being corrupted any worse than they would be in their own homes, it's just seeing them all in one place at one time that makes it look a little unnerving.
I get the feeling, though, that this documentary coupled with the name of our hometown is going to make this more controversially interesting to people for a while.

Janelle said...

Jesus Camp is now playing in Devils Lake. I saw it yesterday when I had to take Cassie to the clinic.

April said...

what did you think of it Janelle? How many people were in the theater?

Mrs S said...

holly crap the preview was scarey enough! The trailer really did its job though, I am interested in seeing it. But thats also tied to the stuff I've been hearing on NPR about the whole new religious movement the whole god's army thing is scarey though. God does not need a flippn army. Did you hear that little girl talk about dancing for the flesh? Shes like 9! Crazy little world we live to many people take things way far.