Wednesday, June 21, 2006

FINALLY! Today I got my AlienBees. MY PHOTOGRAPHY LIGHTS!!! WOO HOO!!

Today Kevin stayed home from work. He went back to work Monday afternoon, however working monday and yesterday has been too much for him too soon, and he isn't fully recovered from his whiplash and so he broke down and took his pain meds today. Which means he wasn't feeling "with" it all day and we both fell asleep periodically throuout the day. I'm not feeling the greatest either (I think I'm getting a cold or a flu or something icky) so we layed around all day. Except when we got up and went to the bank because I felt like a big lazy bum and had to do SOMETHING.

The bridesmaids dresses for Amber and Ben's wedding came in today so I stopped by and tried the dress on and I think it is GEORGIOUS! It fits a little big, but thats PERFECT because it'll fit me perfectly in a month when I have a little more belly to fill it out. The color is beautiful, and the cut will look very flattering on all of the bridesmaids, I'm VERY excited! Its really fun to get all dressed up and have somewhere to go and look FABULOUS!

Even though I got my lights today, I haven't done anything with them because its been such a lazy day, and even if I did get them all set up, I don't think FuzzyButt would stand still long enough to let me take his picture, and Kevin can barely move. So.... any volunteers? I'm doing Liz's (non of you know her) wedding July 8th. Just around the corner now I guess!

I've HATE Altru. (the health system that RUNS grand forks, the ONLY place to give birth in GF too) Even though Altru pays our bills and Kevin is employed with them, I hate them. I've seen 4 different doctors since I've been pregnant, and EVERYTIME I've called or came in I end up being transferred to about 3 or 4 different people before I find the right place or doctor they are just too confused there. How many times do I have to tell people my allergies?! Shouldn't they have my ONE file that says those important things... instead I waste about 10 minutes going over the same damn things with every freakin' person I speak to everytime I go there! What if it was an emergency situation and I'm not able to tell them what I'm allergic to... and then they give it too me, and I die, because they can't get my damn chart in time even though that place has like 3 different charts floating around. rant rant rant... and these people are ripping a child from my body.... and I don't trust them... this is something you SHOULD trust your doctor with.

SO thats my rant. We're going to the lake this weekend. I'm looking forward to it! MMMMM S'Mores!

1 comment: