Monday, May 22, 2006

We're WIRED already! okay not really, it wireless, but I'm excited about blogging so soon!

Thanks everyone for their warm wishes and congrats. We're still in the process of moving, but we managed to get all the big stuff out of the way, now we just need to get the small load of this and thats and clean the old place and we'll be completely DONE with that shithole. Good riddens, those 4 frat boys can have it and all its roof leaks, spiders, and beetles... ew.

A big HELLO to wrdplyr that didn't fall off the face of Earth. Thanks for coming back for a visit, I haven't gotten the chance to read your diary page yet, but its on my list of to-do.

I absolutely LOVE the new house. I felt more at home here the first night, than I did in the old house that we lived in for 5 months. I love the neighborhood too. Dale and Eileen (neighbors to the North) are just the cutest things ever. Very nice too. They've been here for 25 years. Then theres the big fat guy, Tony, that walks his miniture yorkie (the size of a large mouse) on a long leash... and theres the kids that ride bike, and the neighbors across the street in the LIME GREEN house that run a small barber shop in their garage, and the house down the street painted in Gold and Purple, which I'm assuming is to announce their love for the Vikings.

I love the rose bushes in the back yard. I just love everything about the house and lot. Except for the neighbors to the South. I don't know about them yet. Kind of creepy. I feel watched. I guess they are one of the reasons that the previous owners left. hm... He runs his own video production company and has this huge ugly van sitting in his driveway, and he claims that the flower and strawberries that are in the small garden CONNECTED to our house is on HIS property, yet we are responsible for the upkeep of that area.... whatever, I guess we'll just see how that goes. Kevin has talked to him and he seems nice enough... he's a photographer and is selling some equipment, Kevin said I'm interested, so we'll see.

Yesterday starts week 10!! We get to hear the heartbeat in a week and a half!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Can you e-mail me your mailing address? All I know is the street name. musicgrl_25@hotmail.com will for sure work from your address.

Penny said...

I can understand why you love that house, I could love that house. It has so many things going for it! The back yard is even better then the pictures that I saw before. While you were naping on Saturday and Dad and Kevin were working on the outlet for the drier. I got a chance to check out your yard. That little spot for a garden is nice you already have onions and strawberries growing in there! I don't suppose there is any chance you are going to put any thing else in there? It's a perfect spot looks like it gets a lot of sun. You have this one bush it's behind the garage and it has these huge buds on it. I'm wondering what it is. I have never seen buds that big before! Any way whoever set up your yard did a great job,there will be very little weeding because of the mulching, and rock. But most of the plants will keep comming back each year. I wish I could get my yard to look that good! And be so easy to care for. I'm glad to hear that you like most of your neighborhood. I'm sure once you get to know the guy to the south he will turn out ok too. If there is a question about the property you could get a hold of the realitor guy. I bet he could anser any questions that come up about the garden area, This is the best time to check in to that because the papers should be availible to you. Well this comment is getting to be longer than most of the posts on by own blog. Better leave room for other comments. LOL

April said...

Yeah, the property lines on the diclosure looks like we have just a foot on that side that is ours... but he claims the property line is RIGHT at the end of our house... well the only way to solve this problem (says the bank) is to get it serveyed... but that costs $800-$2000 so if he wants a servey he can request it and pay for it too.