Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Suzie Q. Homemaker....

We've added another title role to our lives... not only are Kevin and I new parents to be... but we are now official HOMEOWNERS! Out of about 7 offers, we won! WOW.... I can't believe all that happened in one week... so now I can be barefoot and pregnant in the comfort of my own home. (one we own) I'm baking, I'm cooking, I'm decorating and I'm giving birth.... holy crap, I'm Martha Freakin' Stewart.

Look at how big that yard is... perfect for a swingset, (or a hot tub... says The Husband)

I'm still not regretting snagging this house up quick. We weren't planning on buying a house this soon, but our this one was just perfect. I know we're going to love it. Its better than the "starter home" we had in mind.

Now when the electrical box blows up, or tree roots grow into our plumming, or the roof leaks, we'll have only ourselves to blame :)

3 comments:

Penny said...

This looks like a nice cozy house to start a family in. It has a lot nice of features. I love the back yard,and patio,(Kevin is realy going to need that lawn mower now) the hardwood floors,and the buildt in chinia cabinates on each side of the door. I can see you living many happy years in this house CONGRATULATIONS!! Oh by the way Dad wants to go metal detecting in your backyard as so as you close on the house. LOL

Mr. Toast said...

Wow, when you guys get started, you move fast! The house looks gorgeous, love the patio. I see lots of outdoor BBQ's in your future.

Mucho congratulations!

April said...

I know its fast, and we really aren't like that... Kevin is a VERY causious person... always looking both ways and up and down and second guessing and what not, but I guess this was all good timing. Very scary stuff at the same time... babies and houses and such.