Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Yes, the video is right where I want it.

I decided to put my video on the top of my blog. WHY? Because I couldn't get it in my sidebar, and I think it is annoying when music pops on a blog, and if you don't like it you have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the blog to click stop... now you can do it right away.

So... Melissa got kicked off American Idol... Thats okay I was expecting her to go soon anyway, but I can't believe Ace was even in the bottom 3. Kevin Covais is going down next week, he has to be getting all the granny votes, and the votes from all the 9 year old girls calling for the straight 2 hours that you can vote and casting 100 votes each.

Had my eye doctor appointment. Got there at 1:30... sat in the waiting room until 2:15 then they called my name.. only to tell me that "sorry but we didn't notice until now that your appointment isn't until 3:30" oh okay... oops on my part, sitting in the waiting room for 45 minutes like a sucker. When I went back, I found that both of my eyes have improved and my vision is getting better... weird. isn't your vision supposed to get worse when you get older? Then he stuck a needle in my eye three times and squirted saline solution out my nose from my tear duct... always a pleasure. He also told me that I have allergies in my eyes and that my eyes have little irritated bumps on them... always nice to know. I don't have any other signs of allergies but whatever, you're the doctor. He gave me free eye drops and sent me on my way. He said that if this tear duct thing starts happening twice a year to come see him for a sergery, but since its been once every three years, I shouldn't worry about it, just come in once a year to get a needle stuck in my eye to un clog my narrow tear duct.... how gross is that!? But it worked, I don't look like I'm crying 5 times a day.

Blake is a rockstar in my book today. We went to the AAA office today. Before we went I found out that it isn't just a "here's some cupcakes, okay,thanks, bye" thing. We were given a packet of shit we had to go through with them... promotional stuff. If I was prepared, it would have been just fine, but since I didn't know I would have to present something.... my heart skipped a few beats... then we found out that it was just for one person... and Blake volunteered to do all the talking. My job: to sit there and look pretty. We both did very well with our respected roles. Blake is in the wrong field, he should be giving giant presentations for major coorperations cause he could sell a fireplace to a snowman. I know it doesn't sound like a big deal, but ... ah nevermind. Funniest part: Jan bought cupcakes quick like, didn't look at them. We presented Bonnie from AAA cupcakes with multi colored Dinosaur sprinkles. We got a kick out of that. okay not so funny when you read it... but at the time, HILARIOUS.

3 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

You're video isn't playing, and it's small.

Anonymous said...

what, no more Lacuna Coil. If not them, how bout some ohgr, or some skinny puppy. you know stuff to freak out people.

Penny said...

Check out mine it's on the sidebar.HAHAHHA!!
What happened to yours it disappeared.