Friday, March 03, 2006

CATBLOGGING FRIDAY!!!!!

Kitten LOVES snacks, and I don't just give them to him, he has to work for it! Can you tell I'm really really bored! I start work tomorrow and for the past two days I haven't had a car. Kevin's car just stopped working, and so he's had to take my car to work, leaving me stranded at home all day. Just me, and the kitten, all day. Oh, and a ladybug that flew out of the dryer when I opened the door, his name is Ralph.

I hope Kevin's car is an easy fix, otherwise I guess takin' a taxi to work for a while.

Just my luck, I have a whole week of not having to work, and I can go anywhere, do anything I want.... then the car breaks down, and it seems foolish to pay for a taxi just to go to the mall or the bank or whatever. I had two doctor appointments yesterday that I had to reschedual and the soonest I can get in is two weeks. I should have taken my time with the whole unpacking thing, I would have had more to do. I'm not used to not doing anything or not having any plans for a whole week! I can't wait to go to work, just to break the monotany of NOTHING. Even the kitten is tired of me picking on him, he hides out under the bed in the guest room.

4 comments:

Jennie W said...

Hope your car gets fixed soon! I can certainly sympathize with the carless blues though...we just bought a second car a month ago. I was stranded in the house with nowhere to go for 6 months before we made a decision...now, it seems like I have errands to do everyday...its kind of annoying...can't foist them off on Ray anymore.

Mr. Toast said...

Supercute pictures of Mr. FB - I love the way he can open a can of Pounce. We used to have a Siamese cat that could feed herself Tender Vittles sort of like that. If we had to go away on a trip or something, we'd just leave the box out for her. She'd pull out one or two packets each day (yep, she understood how to ration them), and rip little pieces of the bag off with her teeth until she got to the food. It was amazing to watch.

Good luck with your job!

Penny said...

Not to make it sound too simple but did you ever think to get up early and take him to work so that you would have a car? Or does he need his car during the day? Just wondering.

April said...

Yeah, it crossed my mind, but the fact that he works in Crookston MN that is 30 minutes away, changed my mind.