Sunday, March 26, 2006

Busy little Bees

Kevin and I have had a house full of guests for the past two days, and its been wonderful! Last night Amanda spent the night, we ran around town, and watched Harry Potter 4... I loved it, it isnt' my favorite HP movie, it was a little darker than the last 3, but it was good non the less. Amanda made amazing homemade cheesecake and shared, it was delicious, as is all of her cooking. She went off to Fargo this afternoon and as she walked out, Eric and Liz and Emily came by. Liz was in town for the whole Music Teacher convention/All State Music Competition. Being that she is a music teacher and all.. which weirded me out because I realized she is Mrs. T (not going to give her last name as I don't know if she cares) and its weird that one of my friends is old enough to be called Mrs. T because she is a teacher.... They hung out for a while and we talked and marveled over how big Emily is and how smart she is and yada yada yada.

After they left, Amber called and wanted to get together, then Blake called and wanted to get together, Kelsey called and wanted to see us, and Doug and Karissa were interested, so because of our popularity today, we decided to have everyone over for Taco night and to watch the UND Sioux Hockey play on TV. We won 5-2!!! It was an exciting game even though Amber, Kelsey and I talked in the corner for most of it. It was a blast to have everyone over and hang out and have fun. Karissa made a short appearence even though she is fighting the death cold. I got some cute pics of Isabella and Emily.

It was a packed weekend, but I'm not complaining, I got to see peeps I haven't seen in a long time. Its kind of nice when things like that happen unexpectedly.

Its my birthday next weekend, and I had mentioned to Em that I would like to go to Jamestown for my birthday and see her and the fam. But it kind of snuck up on me, so I dont know if its still a go, I'll call her tomorrow. Seeing people I haven't seen for a while reminded me of her.

So, yeah... thats about it. Oh, and I was right Kevin Covais SOOOOO got kicked off American Idol on Wednesday! ABout freakin' time.

4 comments:

Karissa (mommy) said...

Doug said the tacos were good, and I believe him. :)

Sorry we had to leave early.

Penny said...

Sounds like a good weekend.
Wow your Birthday is next Sunday??? Yikes!
I guess I better go shopping!

Anonymous said...

well if you don't go to Jamestown, im always up for a party.

April said...

My birthday shopping list:

puppy
Photo equipment
or if you can't get that...
then I want love...
that should be an easy one. Just mommy hugs and daddy snuggles will work.